Heritage Hotel in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Khandwa Haveli is a heritage style hotel in Jaipur headed by Kr. Shailendra Singh Rathore who have converted his old bungalow to a Heritage hotel.
Located in a peaceful residential colony, north of Jaipur, the hotel has a direct connectivity with National capital New Delhi, through the National Highway No.8.
We are providing following facilities:
• Royal welcome with tikka & garlanding.
• Rooms with 24 hours running hot & cold water.
• Telephones with direct dialing facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-fi facility in the lobby.
• CC TV Security.
• Internet facility.
• Doctor on call.
• Laundry service.
• Multi-cuisine restaurant and Bar.
• Car rental and Travel Desk.
• Folk dances & puppet show on request
Looking forward to your patronizing us for mutual long lasting relations.
Mumal Restaurant, Sikar Road, Amba-Bari,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA